Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cardiorenal Sales Consultant
Bayer’s Cardiorenal division is undergoing an impressive growth trajectory and significant R&D investment. Bayer is committed to improving cardiorenal health both in the US and globally with currently available products and products in development, including investigational treatments for Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), heart failure with reduced and preserved ejection fraction, and renal anemia. Given the profound burden of CKD in Type 2 Diabetes (T2D), Bayer is making significant investments in developing a treatment option for the disease.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this residence-based role, Cardiorenal Sales Consultant- Louisville S, KY, are to:
• Build and develop professional relationships with (but not limited to) cardiology, nephrology, endocrinology, primary care and pharmacy staff, within assigned customers;
• Drive appropriate utilization of approved cardiovascular (CV) products;
• Work closely with other Bayer commercial associates to generate pull-through within local payers and community health care professionals (HCP’s);
• Leverage expertise and knowledge of diabetes, nephrology and cardiovascular disease (CVD), the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans in order to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges;
• Provide relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues (e.g. sales leadership, regional account managers) in regard to strategic and tactical planning for territory, area, and region;
• Develop and implement effective customer specific territory plans;
• Communicate insights to internal stakeholders;
• Prioritize time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists based on opportunity and potential;
• Understand fully the assigned customers product and business needs and work to meet those needs while adhering to all of Bayer company ethics and compliance standards;
• Anticipate potential barriers to achievement of goals and propose responsible solutions for success;
• Have long standing relationships with key customers and an in-depth knowledge of the disease state, key drivers, influencers and prescribing patterns in their territory;
• Effectively handle customer objections and exceed customer expectations with the value they bring to physicians;
• Occasionally be called on to share their exemplary skills with others in the region in a training capacity.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
• Bachelors’ degree and at least 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales;
• Proven track record of consistent high performance;
• Demonstrated leadership and foster an environment that promotes ethical behavior and compliance with company policies and applicable laws.
• A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
• Advanced degree;
• Experience in the promotion of cardiovascular and/or diabetes and/or nephrology pharmaceuticals;
• Product launch experience;
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
• Strong analytical and computer capabilities;
• Virtual sales experience;
• Strong local relationships with HCP’s and understanding of local market.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 315581
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales
Entry Level : Professional