Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Biotech Seed Production Automation Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Biotech Seed Production Automation Intern, are to:
- Collaborate across Product Supply, DSA, and Biotech Transformation on process improvement workflows to enhance seed quality detection and automated deployment.
- Provide expertise in engineering principles, data analytics/statistics, and familiarity with feature extraction and generation.
- Accelerate efforts to link and leverage automation concepts across programs and will offer an opportunity for the successful candidate to connect and learn cross-functional areas of expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited University; BS degree or higher studying mechanical, process, chemical, agricultural, or electrical engineering or related field;
- Collaborate with a small team located across multiple locations;
- Prior experience with Allen Bradley PLCs and programming would be beneficial.
- Prior experience with plant tissue culture or row crop seed processing.
Reference Code: 67711
Functional Area: R&D other jobs
Entry Level : Student