Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Manager, Media Analytics & Attribution
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Manager Media Analytics and Attribution, are to:
- Oversee and direct work through a team of marketing analysts to deliver on group objectives and mentor skillset to adapt to digital’s increasingly complex measurement landscape;
- Develop, build and refine lift study measurement discipline;
- Grow and continuously elevate Bayer’s existing ROI-based measurement tools;
- Serve as a Marketing Mix subject matter expert and collaborate on MMX measurement with cross-functional stakeholders;
- Provide thought leadership on digital measurement, including ability to write POV’s that can be understood at multiple levels;
- Build and refine reporting production processes to ensure reporting deadlines are met and with high quality insights;
- Provide consultative expertise regarding data interpretation to elevate brand management digital marketing expertise;
- Create and maintain a learnings repository that memorializes ROI measurement across all ROI-based measurement tools.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of experience in Marketing activation;
- At least four years dedicated to digital marketing experience;
- Experience with attribution technologies including pixel tracking and HH identity mapping;
- Experience creating performance visualizations that harmonize multiple disparate data sets;
- Hands-on experience with attribution tools including multi-touch attribution and Marketing Mix.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 205965
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Professional