Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Director Regional Support Americas
Bayer U.S. LLC seeks an Associate Director Regional Support Americas to work in Whippany, NJ orchestrating Life-Cycle Management, Regional Key User, Analytics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Projects, Operational Excellence (OE), Innovation, and ICS compliance activities in the region. Will also ensure that SCM concepts and processes are established cross-regionally and in alignment with the other divisions.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director Regional Support Americas, are to:
- consolidating reports, analytics, and driving optimization measures;
- supporting the Head of Regional SCM and sub-regional Heads;
- ensuring on-boarding schedules and continuous trainings of SCM users (processes and systems).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Marine Engineering, or another Engineering field with a Logistics focus plus
- five (5) years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a logistics and/or supply chain position.
- SAP (a) ERP: Material Management (MM) and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules, (b) Production Planning (PP), planning books DP (01-03), SNP01, including master data setup, and (c) Regulatory change management module system: BASICS;
- Excel, Analysis for Office (AO), and big data analysis;
- managing projects with skills in Lean/Six Sigma (OE);
- supply chain analytical and insight development as well as SCM Pharmaceutical business processes (Inventory Planning, S&OP, Shipping/logistics and Customer Service, Product Life Cycle Management); and
- aligning Annual Parameter Agreements within Global Functions and countries.
Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally to various unanticipated employer, client, and other locations up to 30%
Experience can be concurrent.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 225221
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional