Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Director Franchise Training
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director Franchise Training, are to:
- Collaborate with our learning team and franchise Sales and Marketing leaders;
- Be responsible for developing sales training curricula, state-of-the-art training tools and materials and related skills development programs to meet franchise needs, including (but not limited to) new product launch materials, new hire training materials, instructor guides and training the trainer materials;
- Deliver timely training needs assessment activities, propose and develop solutions to fill current and potential future competency gaps;
- Monitor and update course materials to reflect changes in the franchise and selling environments while ensuring we remain compliant with all legal, regulatory and business conduct standards;
- Develop agendas and assessments for all training events and work closely with team members to ensure a successful launch and post-training evaluation results;
- Foster a learning environment based on adult learning principles that ensure optimal comprehension, development and retention;
- Leverage learning and development best practices and current trends in pharmaceutical, device and biosciences industries, utilizing recent advances in technology including virtual learning and digital platforms;
- Provide timely and actionable evaluations and feedback to trainees and their managers;
- Manage effectively projects and resources, ensuring external partners meet timelines and deliver appropriate materials.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of successful Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device Sales experience or equivalent experience in a training role;
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, implementing and measuring training effectiveness;
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills;
- Masterful facilitation across virtual platforms (Teams, Zoom, WebEx, etc.);
- Ability to work under pressure, meet short deadlines and collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate seamlessly with all levels;
- Strong project management experience, ability to prioritize effectively and balance multiple priorities;
- Self-directed in ambiguous situations;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Wiling to travel 20 % approximately id needed, this position is located in the home office, Whippany, NJ.
- Recent experience in Women’s Healthcare;
- Learning and Development Experience;
- Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device Sales Experience;
- Launch experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 446341
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales
Entry Level : Professional