At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Associate Director, Business Analytics
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director of Business Analytics, are to:
- Serve as proactive, consultative business partner who interfaces with key stakeholders (brand leadership and sales leadership) and anticipates data analytics needs;
- Proactively identify business opportunities and insights through secondary data mining; collaborate with the brand Ecosystem team to develop and implement secondary data analyses to drive brand growth and field execution;
- Prioritize and flex as business priorities evolve in a fast paced environment; act with a sense of urgency;
- Perform adherence, compliance, days of therapy analyses and other longitudinal Patient Journey analytics;
- Perform field focused subnational analyses (both pre planned and ad hoc);
- Develop and publish KPIs & metrics to track brand strategy, tactics, and market performance;
- Develop new reports as necessary; collaborate with the Data team to standardize and operationalize new reports;
- Collaborate with the Data team on Data acquisition strategy and Data stewardship. Own business rules for brand centric and field centric analyses;
- Support opportunity assessments, situation analyses, trend identification, market sizing, and competitive landscape research.
- The primary location for this role is Whippany, NJ. Relocation assistance will be offered for this role.
- Visa sponsorship may be offered for this role.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Relevant work experience, including US based experience in Healthcare Analytics or similar;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations;
- Expert level competency in Excel;
- Some experience programming in SAS and SQL;
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable to changing business priorities, collaborative and collegial;
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills with the ability to independently conduct data mining and to translate analysis to actionable insights and recommendations;
- Experienced in identifying and retrieving appropriate datasets and analyzing secondary data sources (e.g. Symphony, Optum, Specialty Pharmacy data, etc.);
- Expert in handling and analyzing various healthcare data types (e.g., patient longitudinal, claims data, distribution, sales, demand, units and promotion);
- Record of professional success, demonstrated through above average performance reviews, promotions, and relevant "extracurricular" activities/engagements.
- At least 10 years of relevant full time work experience, including 5 years of recent experience in US Healthcare Analytics;
- Understanding of specialty pharmacies data;
- Programming/Coding proficiency strongly preferred (e.g. SAS, SQL, etc.);
- Understanding of statistical tools and/or data science experience;
- Rare disease and/or cardiovascular disease data experience.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
|If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.|
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Functional Area:||Marketing||Location:||United States : New Jersey : Whippany|
|Employment Type:||Regular||Position Grade:||VS 1.3|
|Creve Coeur, MO||+1 888-473-1001, option #firstname.lastname@example.org|