Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Assoc Dir Field Reimbur Hemophilia-West
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director Field Reimbursement- Hemophilia West, are to:
- Work with sales personnel and the managed markets account managers to identify areas of general customer concern in coverage and reimbursement;
- Develop strategies for removing barriers and effectively educating customers;
- Provide leadership and marketplace insight to managed markets team, sales and internal groups on key issues including managed care trends;
- Work with regional payers to address coverage and reimbursement concerns, depending on the issues identified;
- Be responsible for all field-based reimbursement activities related to current and future Hemophilia products;
- Develop and implement pull through plans so that the field can maximize current product position.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 10 years of related work experience;
- Have in depth understanding of coding, coverage and payment across all sites of care (hospital, clinic, integrated delivery network) and ability to apply this knowledge to address individual customer concerns;
- Broad knowledge of managed care, third party payers and Medicaid;
- Demonstrated excellence in meeting and exceeding customer expectations especially in difficult situations;
- Ability to effectively address customer concerns in a timely fashion and by working collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders;
- A high level of sophistication/interpersonal skills needed to interact with practice decision makers, CFOs, VP customer level, pharmacy and medical directors;
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of customer relations, product promotion and able to interpret complex information;
- Possess the leadership ability to effectively organize, communicate and direct people;
- Good knowledge of Healthcare Management and Pharma compliance;
- Reimbursement Managers will cover multiple regions, thus significant overnight travel.
- At least five years in sales or equivalent reimbursement experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Residence Based
Reference Code: 420861
Functional Area: Market Access
Entry Level : Professional