Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Assistant Brand Manager Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assistant Brand Manager Intern, are to:
- Gain knowledge of and interact with professionals on one of our Consumer Health brands (Claritin, Aleve, One-A-Day, etc.) in Advertising, Customer Development, Innovation, Finance, Marketing Research, and Packaging Design;
- Present key findings to senior business leaders;
- Be provided with a unique experience that offers a collaborative environment, educational opportunities, and exposure to management, past projects have included developing a partnership strategy with brick and mortar retailers to drive omni-channel sales, evaluating, and designing a social media influencer campaign, and creating a cost- effective education strategy for health care professionals.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently pursuing a M.B.A. or other business-related graduate degree;
- Be returning to school in the Fall of 2022 to complete your degree;
- Demonstrate leadership through an ability to manage projects, establish and deliver goals in a team or independent environment and work successfully with diverse team members while working within a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Success will be driven by the demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, and Efficiency) values.
- Currently pursuing a Master's degree with a concentration in Brand Management or Marketing.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 496285
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Student