Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Assembler I Midnight Shift (6pm-6am)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assembler I, are to:
- Assemble various products;
- Ensure the packaging of various products;
- Perform rework and inspection on the product;
- Ensure the back up higher-level positions;
- Have awareness of quality standards and ability to identify defects in products;
- Record data related to product quality and traceability;
- Clean work areas as required;
- Complete the associated paperwork.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- At least one year of overall work experience;
- Entry level math skills (adding/subtracting);
- Basic reading skills;
- Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail;
- Communication skills;
- Be able to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing situations;
- Proven sound judgment, continuous improvement and customer focus;
- Demonstrated adaptability and teamwork skills.
- At least one year of work experience in Medical Device assembly;
- Knowledge of computer application.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols.|
|Location:||United States : Pennsylvania : Saxonburg|