Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Ag Business Analyst Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Ag Business Analyst Intern, are to:
- Research and recommend improved practices, perhaps including (but not limited) to sustainability, analytics, and smallholder farming;
- Provide new product evaluation, integration, and/or assessment and measurement of environmental benefits and impact;
- Enhance campus engagement with fellow students;
- Develop project management;
- Contribute to positive team culture and work ethos based on Bayer LIFE values;
- Support the Health, Safety, and Environment, Compliance, Business Conduct, and Human Rights policies and culture.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled at the University of Illinois-Champaign Urbana pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Business, Natural Resources Management, or a related field of study;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to interact with team members at various levels in a professional manner, contribute ideas, and seek resolution to issues that may arise;
- Demonstrated problem solving, planning and time management skills;
- Capability to learn quickly and a willingness to ask questions;
- Be able to work 10-20 hours per week if interning during the semester;
- Be able to work 40 hours per week if interning during the summer.
- Experience with Life Cycle Analysis;
- Understanding of customer perceptions around sustainability.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 469001
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student