Quality Compl & Contin Improv Mgr
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Quality Compliance & Continuous Improvement Manager, are to:
- Understanding of Bayer Quality, QMS, Stewardship Compliance, Continuous Improvement, MPS implementation methodology, Lean content and change management approach to successfully sustain Quality/Compliance and Continuous Improvement/MPS implementation at site;
- Network across other sites/crops/businesses, recommending best practices and articulating value to business - coach/guide for on-site follow through and results on-site Ensure adequate training and competency evaluation of site personnel;
- Develop, review, facilitate site key performance indicators which provide a clear tracking system on manufacturing performance/quality/compliance and drive action focused on maintenance;and sustainability of Continuous Improvement and Quality systems
- Ensure both change and risk management requirements and tools are being addressed/utilized and coordinate efforts to implement and sustain continuous improvement and quality standards;
- Lead very strong Quality, Compliance and Continuous Improvement culture - both plant and field;
- Drive/facilitate/engage with appropriate on-site communication and networks - providing process oversight across Quality and Continuous Improvement;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Lean practices after the initial MPS implementation and facilitate the continuous improvement journey at the site;
- Guide Site Responsible Researchers (SRRs), ISO technicians, and all personnel as necessary to conduct audits, gain all external certifications and accreditations and assure adherence to Quality and Compliance policies, processes, and requirements;
- Ensure Quality and Continuous Improvement efforts support customer centricity and a premium product delivered to the marketplace in partnership with seed production management, engineering, innovations, & IT.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, engineering disciplines, supply chain, business, management.
- Valid driver's license
- Experience in leading, developing, and influencing. Coaching mentoring group facilitation skills;
- Skilled at leading, managing conflict and negotiating with cross- functional teams;
- At least 4 years’ experience in manufacturing and or seed agricultural.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: MN-Redwood Falls
Functional Area: [sap_fa_20]
Entry Level: 5