Operator I - Night Shift - 6P - 6A
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Operator I - Night Shift - 6P - 6A, are to:
- Understand the potential hazards and safe equipment operating practices in a manufacturing environment;
- Understand the quality systems and guidelines that impact areas of responsibility including component specifications, equipment operating parameters, data collection and cleanliness requirements;
- Ensure all potential equipment deficiencies and component defects are properly identified throughout areas of responsibility to ensure adherence to quality guidelines;
- Operate process test equipment to ensure process outputs in areas of responsibility conform to specified requirements (drawings and validated procedures);
- Operate custom machinery within manufacturing area which may include general machine operation, line balancing, loading assembly and packaging equipment with components, preventive maintenance and cleaning;
- Exercise effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with a broad group of cross-functional staff including production team members, QA, Maintenance and Engineering staff members.;
- Provide guidance and training to lower level production personnel including other Machine Operators;
- Perform electrical/mechanical
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Associate’s degree or trade school certificate or High School diploma or equivalent with one year of basic operation of automated equipment or equivalent;
- Basic computer knowledge including proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- Experience in a manufacturing or PLC environment.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.