Deputy Director, Customer & Business Insights (Oncology/Darolutamide)
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Deputy Director, Customer & Business Insights (Oncology/Darolutamide) are to:
- Own insight generation, research and analysis for Oncology
Must-WinBrands Generate and develop actionable insights and run
insights tracker to provide competitive advantage and drive
Oncology MWB revenue and profit growth Drive primary market
research, conclusions and recommendations for Oncology Brands
Support next year brand strategy by:
1) Leading Situational Analysis;
2) Providing input to Brand Plan;
3) Creating market research plan Co-lead, collaborate and provide strategic input to global CI&A projects relevant to Oncology with US footprint;
- Be responsible for:
1) Execute and support various Marketing Excellence deliverables (e.g.: patient journey, PEST, scope of market);
2) Provide input for forecasting and be accountable for designing and delivering management presentations;
- Design, implement and monitor key performance indicators;
- Serve as compliance and process steward;
- Drive competency development and support development of Market Intelligence vision and strategy;
- Advance department capabilities to support development of research innovation;
- Oversee vendors & agencies and manage contractors in line with overall vendor strategy, and ensure compliance with market research policy;
- Track and manage project financials (e.g. budgeting and
approvals) Manage contractor(s).
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health-Economics, Statistics, Management, Science, Business, Marketing, or related field;
- 6 years of overall full-time work experience, of which 3 years of experience in pharma / healthcare commercial market intelligence (primary research, secondary research, third party data analytics, vendor management, etc.) AND the most recent 3 years fulltime employed in U.S. healthcare.
- Good knowledge of the US Healthcare environment across multiple segments and brands pertaining to Bayer’s global business;
- Record of professional success, demonstrated through above average performance reviews, and promotions;
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, and ability to draw insights form research and analytics;
- Solid knowledge of, and experience with pharmaceutical data sources including sales data sources such as IMS, SourceRx, laptop / iPad detailing, Specialty Pharmacy data, formulary data, etc;
- Ability to lead efforts to understand customers and market and to represent this knowledge accurately and with impact;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations;
- Good and proven project management skills;
- Demonstrated team leadership skills.
- Ph.D or MBA.
Domestic relocation assistance is offered on this role.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.