Business Process Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC's Shawnee Mission, KS, office seeks a Business Process Analyst to support all Finance partners, business groups, and departments within the Animal Health Business.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Business Process Analyst, are to:
- supporting the various groups by providing performance analysis of estimates, forecasts, budgets, and strategic plans;
- supporting financial forecasting and analysis and related tools;
- supporting development of key financial and related analysis, report and communicate financial information on a regular basis in the following areas - cost center actual reporting, forecasting, budgeting, R&D reimbursements, etc.;
- ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis (obtain data extracts and calculate information for various business needs upon request) – this includes providing reports as requested for the various departments such as Division Management, Controlling, Marketing, Sales, and R&D;
- supporting close co-operation with the Controlling Business Partners in the generation of the Animal Health budget for the 10 year plan (StraCo) - consistent with the overall business strategy;
- supporting the central planning & reporting process for the AH division in the USA: budget, forecast 1-3, Mend, Quend etc.; and
- providing backup and support of the other AH Business Partners responsibilities as circumstances dictate thus contributing to the overall success of the CAO-AH Controlling team in Shawnee.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Finance, Accounting, or an IT related field
five (5) years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related position
financial planning and control as well as developing long-term business;
financial forecasting and analysis;
accounting/finance computer applications and systems;
Excel (including dashboarding, modeling, pivot tables, macros/VBA/SQL code with proficiency with vlookup, IF, INDEX, and MATCH);
financial systems and tools, including SAP (CO, FI, SD, Project System, BW), OBI, Hyperion, and BAHIA;
problem solving to identify issues, determine alternatives, and develop and implement solutions;
innovation in creating new systems, tools to support new business development and analysis; and
- data analytics and drawing concise insights from large sets of data
- certified site owner for the development of SharePoint sites
- willing and able to travel domestically and internationally to various domestic and/or foreign locations up to 50%
- relocation within the United States may be required.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: KS-Shawnee Mission