Associate Director Contract Analysis
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director Contract Analysis, are to:
- Lead to support the compilation of Market Access Channel customer contractual offerings in response to requests for bids;
- Work with Acct Managers, Acct Directors and other key stakeholders to complete Contract Review Forms and business rationale;
- Effectively navigate and collaborates within Bayer’s internal contract development, approval and execution processes;
- Maintain a consistent process, template approach and cadence of meetings for review across contract preparation;
- Sources data and information in a consistent fashion and from reliable sources;
- Assist in the creation, evaluation of discounting strategies for Market Access Channel customers;
- Use data and financial analysis to evaluate historical contract performance and projected future performance based on variables and key assumptions;
- Compile and synthesize information from Account Management, Channel Strategy and other internal and external sources to support key assumptions;
- Produce reports to monitor the performance of contracts over time working with key stakeholders
- Assists in pulling together Contract Strategy presentations, workshops and meetings;
- Recommend any necessary changes to ensure contracts meet the changing environment and comply with legal/government regulations;
- Advise internal Bayer team of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretation of terms and conditions;
- Offer suggestions to enhance processes, systems, and reporting to better Bayer’s business approach.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of related experience in finance, pricing or contracting OR Master’s Degree with at least 8 years of related experience in finance, pricing or contracting;
- High technical, analytical and financial modeling ability;
- Proficient in large data set analysis and presentation.
- Knowledge of all Market Access channels, and regulatory requirements.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.