How to Apply
Please search our job database for available positions that match your skills and interests. Once you have found a match, click “apply” andfollow the instructions to submit your application. Each job posting is linked to an online application that lets you apply directly for the position you’re interested in.
Tips for Applying
- Review our website to learn about our business and the kinds of candidates who are successful at Bayer
- Understand the position qualifications—be sure you have the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Complete all fields marked with a red asterisk, including successfully uploading your resume
- Attachments may be in Word, PDF, PowerPoint, Excel or CVS format, with a maximum of 5MB per file; total size of all attachments cannot exceed 10MB
- Include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in our company and in the position you’re applying for
- Check your information and application one last time before submitting
Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation that your application has been successfully processed. If you do not receive this confirmation, please try to submit your application again.
Your profile will be automatically deleted after six months of inactivity. You may also delete or block access to your profile at any time. If you decide to apply to a position after deleting your profile, you must create a new profile. At any time, you can make your profile visible for a broader range of positions by checking the box to make it available to our recruiters.
We support all current browsers like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please visit our FAQ section.
If you need additional information, click below to contact us directly!