- Students & Graduates
- Internships & Co-ops
- International Program for Financial Management (U.S.)
- Commercial Excellence Leadership Program: Sales Excellence Associate
- MBA Programs
- Entry Level Opportunities
- Military Professionals & Protected Veterans
- Experienced Professionals
CropScience Commercial Excellence Leadership Program: Commercial Management Trainee
At Cropscience, our singular purpose is to propel farming’s future. By harnessing cutting-edge agricultural and environmental innovations that improve lives and the planet, we are committed to delivering on Bayer’s mission: Science for a Better Life. To help us find qualified, driven employees to meet our goals, we are pleased to sponsor the Commercial Excellence Leadership Program (CELP).
Program Length and Details
The CropScience Commercial Excellence Leadership Program (CELP) gives high potential individuals an excellent opportunity to build a career in marketing, sales, or general management.
The two-year program provides practical, diversified experiences in a world-class global company with leading brands in agriculture. As a Commercial Management Trainee, you will work in a variety of marketing, sales, finance, and strategy initiatives.
You will find further details in our program brochure.
Selection of candidates will be based on:
- A passion for a marketing, sales and/or general management career;
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a reputable business school; additional scientific knowledge is advantageous;
- 2-3 years of professional experience;
- Fluency in English; further languages are advantageous;
- The desire for continuous growth and development;
- The will to gain experience in a dynamic program in an innovative and global company;
- Willingness to learn and live Bayer’s LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency) principles.
What we offer
Commercial Management Trainees will participate in diversified and challenging assignments in different business functions based upon business needs and personal development goals.
The program consists of approximately four 6-month rotations.
Potential rotations include:
- Strategic marketing
- Tactical marketing
As a CropScience CELP participant, you are encouraged to take ownership of your personal professional development plan and identify a mentor once you have started at Bayer. Together with your mentor, you will oversee your development and progress throughout the entire program. Selected training will also be integrated into the CELP curriculum to accelerate your development as it best suits your individual needs.
What comes after the program?
This strategically designed program prepares you for various positions within the CropScience division. It provides an excellent foundation for challenging
Applying for the program
Please note that the application process is closed at the moment. The date for the next application phase will be published here soon.
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after October 19, 2016
Jobs published before October 19, 2016
If you require assistance please Contact us
Job Fairs & Career Expos
9/28/17 - 9/29/17
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please visit our FAQ section.
If you need additional information, click below to contact us directly!