MBA Internship Program - Assistant Brand Manager Intern
One of the best ways to understand what it's like to work in Brand Management at Bayer is to join us for a summer internship. The Summer Intern Program has a dual role as you will receive a comprehensive learning experience while our brands benefit from fresh thinking against real business issues.
Program Length and Details
Our paid summer insternships are the perfect introduction to a career with Bayer Consumer Care:
- An 11-week summer program with effective orientation and onboarding coordinated with other MBA interns.
- A practical, hands-on assignment which impacts a meaningful mission and allows the chance to demonstrate potential by leading projects or initiatives that will maximize sales and profit growth for an assigned brand.
- Competitive salary and housing options.
Bayer Consumer Care seeks candidates who are working toward a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and who possess:
- Knowledge and ability to work in marketing, typically acquired through the courses within an accredited MBA program plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Ability to lead projects, establish and deliver goals in a team or independent environment.
Strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to make recommendations based on in-depth quantitative analysis
U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident Status (sponsorship not provided).
What we offer
Beyond a great learning experience, a Assistant Brand Manager summer internship at Bayer offers many perks including competitive pay, housing in a nearby hotel, and a chance to bond with students from other schools:
- Lead a primary project and address a real business issue facing the brand.
- Step into the Assistant Brand Manager role completing analytical reporting activities.
- Learn from the experts by attending a wide array of training events focused on the different parts of the brand activities and teams.
- Have some fun while learning about our company, our culture, and our location.
What comes after the program?
After successful completion of our 11 week internship program, you could receive an offer to join us for a full time position as Assistant Brand Manager following graduation.
Applying for the program
Our Assistant Brand Manager Internship program is designed to give you real insight into a career at Bayer within our Consumer Care division. You'll learn our business, collaborate on projects, gain valuable exposure and perhaps even take your first steps to an exciting career with us.