- Students & Graduates
- Internships & Co-ops
- International Program for Financial Management (U.S.)
- Commercial Excellence Leadership Program: Sales Excellence Associate
- MBA Programs
- Entry Level Opportunities
- Military Professionals & Protected Veterans
- Experienced Professionals
Internships & Co-ops
Bayer’s internship and co-op assignments are designed to provide undergraduate and graduate students with career-related and real world work experiences. Interns are recruited and selected based on their career focus, educational standing, academic curriculum, and leadership potential.
We welcome students of all majors to apply for these internships and co-ops to:
- Complete challenging and stimulating projects in leading global operations
- Apply education and knowledge to practical work situations
- Explore the business and culture of a leading, international bio-tech company
- Build a network and contacts for career mentorship and guidance
- Develop qualifications for future employment opportunities
Internship opportunities are posted throughout the year, with the highest volume of assignments being for the summer months, based upon the needs of the business.
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after October 19, 2016
Jobs published before October 19, 2016
If you require assistance please Contact us
Job Fairs & Career Expos
9/28/17 - 9/29/17
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please visit our FAQ section.
If you need additional information, click below to contact us directly!