- Students & Graduates
- Internships & Co-ops
- International Program for Financial Management (U.S.)
- Commercial Excellence Leadership Program: Sales Excellence Associate
- MBA Programs
- Entry Level Opportunities
- Military Professionals & Protected Veterans
- Experienced Professionals
International Program for Financial Management (U.S.)
Our International Trainee Program for Financial Management (U.S.) puts you on track for an exciting career in Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Tax and Audit (FACT community) at Bayer. Jumpstart your career today and join Bayer Financial Management experts who advance business performance and enable innovation at Bayer in the U.S.
Program Length and Details
Throughout the 18-month program, you will work closely with our highly skilled and experienced financial management professionals during rotations in several Financial Management functions at Bayer’s main U.S. locations in Pittsburgh, PA, Whippany, NJ, and Raleigh, NC, as well as on an international assignment (e.g. at our global headquarters in Leverkusen, Germany). During the program you will gain insights into accounting, audit, planning, reporting, tax, and consulting processes.
You will find further details in our program brochure.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a high GPA in business sciences with a focus in a relatable field
- Directly related experiences from previous positions or at least two internships with a bachelor’s degree or one internship with a master’s degree
- Excellent ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Desire to work internationally for a multi-national corporation
- Preferably, semester abroad or other initial international experience (e.g. through internships)
What we offer
- Challenging tasks with increasing responsibility.
- Exposure to various exciting industries.
- Extensive networking opportunities within the company.
- Personalized support from experienced employees, including a mentor who will oversee your experience as a trainee.
- You will identify your individual career perspectives,exchange feedback on your performance, and agree on personal and professional development measures.
- You will receive a competitive salary, a short-term incentive bonus and extensive benefits that include health insurance and three weeks of paid vacation.
- We will provide you with 16 company-paid hours annually to perform volunteer work.
What comes after the program?
After successful completion of the program, you’ll be offered a challenging role in Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Tax or Audit in Bayer Corporation or in one of our major businesses.
Our top leaders are involved in assigning trainees, giving you early exposure to this influential group of decision makers.
The path and business you’re assigned to are determined by the needs of our businesses and consideration of your preferences.
Applying for the program
Opportunites are posted throughout the year based upon the needs of the business.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after October 19, 2016
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Jobs published before October 19, 2016
If you require assistance please Contact us
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please visit our FAQ section.
If you need additional information, click below to contact us directly!