- Students & Graduates
- Internships & Co-ops
- International Program for Financial Management (U.S.)
- Commercial Excellence Leadership Program: Sales Excellence Associate
- MBA Programs
- Entry Level Opportunities
- Military Professionals & Protected Veterans
- Experienced Professionals
CropScience Commercial Excellence Leadership Program: Sales Excellence Associate
At CropScience, our singular purpose is to propel farming’s future. By harnessing cutting-edge agricultural and environmental innovations that improve lives and the planet, we are committed to delivering on Bayer’s mission: Science For A Better Life. To help us find qualified, driven employees to meet our goals, The Commercial Excellence Leadership Program (CELP) is an accelerated development opportunity, providing unique cross-functional experiences and training.
Program Length and Details
CELP enables a high performance team to drive the future success of Bayer.
The Sales Excellence Associate position within CELP is an approximately 12-18 month competency based program that provides practical, hands on experience working on projects in a variety of sales areas to prepare for a field sales rep position.
You will find further details in our program brochure.
- A passion for agriculture and desire for a career with an industry-leading,
innovative global company
- A bachelor’s degree in Ag Business, Ag Studies, Agronomy, Horticulture, General Business or related degree Industry experience (not required but is advantageous)
- Interest and flexibility to move to the North American Headquarters in Research Triangle Park, N.C., and then to a field position within the U.S. sales organization
What we offer
The program consists of five elements to provide new employees the skills, training and relationships needed to be successful the day they accept their new role. The key elements to this program are:
- Networking – interact and develop relationships with key leaders from
our headquarters and field sales
- Sales Training – learn the Bayer CropScience sales model, gain product knowledge and refine general business acumen
- Diverse Projects – work on salesrelated projects that drive success in our organization
- Operational Understanding – learn Bayer systems and procedures
- Culture – experience and live Bayer’s
LIFE principles (Leadership, Integrity,
As a Sales Excellence Associate at CropScience, you will be encouraged to seek a mentor that
will provide leadership in helping guide you during your time. Your mentor will be a dependable source that will help oversee your development and progress through the program.
What comes after the program?
This 12-18 month program is strategically designed to enable you to build on your skills with expanded product, sales and business training, and to tackle challenging projects that support your continued growth and Bayer’s success.
It provides exposure to key leaders while you learn about Bayer’s culture and operation. All of this is to maximize your success and further your career in a company that values its people
and their contributions to the business’s success.
The Sales excellence associate program is designed to provide an educational experience leading to a successful future within CropScience sales.
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after October 19, 2016
Jobs published before October 19, 2016
If you require assistance please Contact us
Job Fairs & Career Expos
9/28/17 - 9/29/17
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please visit our FAQ section.
If you need additional information, click below to contact us directly!